Unpack your thoughts in a safe space
Sometimes all you need is a single conversation to un-pack your thoughts in a structured manner that opens the creative power in you. A safe space allows the generation of new insights on any situation you need to take action on. That is what our clarity sessions are for. We call it a single power-dose to set you up for success. What's more? The cost of your clarity session is discounted from any coaching pack you sign up for (three months validity).
How Clarity Session Works
- After you make payment, you will receive a calendar link to book your session
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last updated: (1st June 2021)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.branchoutservicesghana.com/ website and the "Service" operated by Branchout Services ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- “Card” means any valid MasterCard / Visa Card (local or international) issued and pursuant to license and in accordance with the Standards that provide access to a credit or debit account.
- “Charge back” means a disputed claim by a Cardholder or Card Issuer for the reversal of a transaction.
- “Company Rules/Standards” means all bylaws, rules, programs, rules and policies, and the operating regulations and procedures of the Company, including but not limited to any manuals, guides or bulletins, as may be amended from time to time which are deemed incorporated into this Agreement.
- “Duplicate Transaction” means a transaction that a client has accidentally processed more than once for the same purpose.
2. Payment terms
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Pay"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your personal information and debit/ credit card details.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time with a 3 day prior notice.
4. Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Branchout Services. Branchout Services has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Branchout Services shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
5. Duplicate Transactions
- In the event of duplicate transactions, a chargeback shall be duly processed within 48 hours.
- Branchout Services shall assign a person who shall be authorised to issue a standard debit note for reversals of duplicate transaction charges.
- Any chargeback shall be in accordance with this Agreement and the Company’s rules as modified from time to time. The reasons for the chargeback of items may include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Error in transaction details.
- Duplicated transaction.
- Cancelled or uncompleted pre-authorized transaction.
- Misrepresentation of goods or service
You shall not be entitled to a refund after the service has been delivered.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will do our best to provide at least 3 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org