Mon, 09 Aug|
The Break of Dawn
What would you do if the ground shifts under your feet and your perfect life shakes up in an unpleasant, irrecoverable manner? Join Stefan as he talks about his journey through loss and new joy.
Time & Location
09 Aug 2021, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm GMT
About the event
At the age of 32, Stefan Lessing had everything he dreamed of:
- A happy marriage
- Two beautiful children, and a third on her way
- A job that he loved
- And a dream…
But two years later EVERYTHING changed – he lost it all!
- His wife left him for another man
- He lost his house and his car
- His only son died tragically before his own eyes
- And his dream was shattered into a thousand pieces
How does one come back from that? Is it possible to fully live again; fully love again; fully laugh again?
In his book The Break of Dawn - recently translated and soon to be published in English, he tells his story. Come and listen to Stefan and be inspired to find and embrace your new dawn.